Online Reputation Management
Digital space is a mysterious place where brands can be built and wiped out at a blink. The Online world has a substantial power to bring a brand out of soil and a brand into the soil. With a lot of factions highlighting a glare on brands, managing the entities talking about your brand’s standing becomes somehow difficult.
A lot of companies adopt online reputation management after the damage has occurred, ORM is a commodity which focuses on framing the Brand’s online foundation. A disappointed customer, A customer with a grudge etc. all try to influence the brand’s reputation negatively. This situation can be handled by ORM managers who has experience in tackling such plights instantly. They assure any misrepresented campaign or a comment that affects the brand reputation and evaluate it before the bad turns into worst.
1. 95% of adults are most likely follow a brand via social networking sites
2. 90% of users are using social media as a medium to communicate with a brand or business
3. 73 % of users follow a brand because they’re interested in the product or service
4. Nearly 95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase
5. 93% of local consumers use reviews to regulate if a local business is good or bad
6.72% of customers don’t take action until they have read reviews
7. 92% of B2B buyers are more likely to purchase after reading a trusted review
8.97% of shoppers say reviews influence buying decision
9. Only 3% of buyers say that reviews never factor into their buying decisions
Sources: Fan and Fuel, G2 Crowd and Heinz Marketing, Testimonial Engine, Bright Local, Spiegel Research Center, Sprout Social